jueves, 9 de septiembre de 2010

welcome to my blog

Hello , word
In this blog I`m going to post my school work. I`m in the five level of the English program at URBE.

Hi, there! My name’s Nelson Delpino !. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Cabimas, in Miraflores. I’m 24 years old and I study industrial relations at urbe I love soccer,watch tv,drink, fish my family, my mother, my father, my sister,  and dog.

I hate eat pasta and to smok. I think that violence is bad.

My dream is to visit spain  to witness a game at camp nou of  fcbarcelona, graduate industrial relations have a good job to buy a car and home get married and have kids.

 I want this to languages. I think English is very important. I study  English sometime. It’s a good exercise. On sunday, I go to english course, I like do english exercise and listen music to learn much the most easy for me is writing.I can to chat on the internet with a lot of firends around on the wold.

Well, that's a little bit about me... Hope you lik eit.. leave a comment!

Keep on shining Love and Peace!


Doris3m

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario